lunes, 10 de octubre de 2016

Ten Books I Read Because of Recommendation

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week's topic:

Top Ten Books I Read Because of Recommendation

1)Cinder by Marissa Mayer

For some reason when this series came out I was pretty reluctant to read it, until it was the book of the month for one of my Goodreads book clubs so a lot of the members recommended it, so I decided to give it a chance.

2) Under the Never Sky 

Technically Youtube recommended me the book trailer video  and it intrigued me enough to buy the book.

3) Beautiful Creatures

This book's blurb never peaked my attention but a friend kept insisting that I had to give it a chance

4) Escape from Eden

This one was recommended by one of my favorite bloggers, whose taste in books I trust a lot.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos