lunes, 11 de julio de 2016

Ten Facts About Me

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Top Ten  Facts about me


1) I'm about to start my second year of college!! 


2) I'm a very organized procrastinator. I can make a to do lists, have a a great plan list but take ages to do it. 


3) I never broke the habit of taking a nap at 4 p.m. When I was a kid my parents always put me down for a nap at around 4pm and to this day I absolutely need to sleep at this time. 


4) Even do I have a brother we were both raised as only children due to our 8 and a half years between us. Neither of us knew how to share. 

5) I could read in English and Spanish by the time I was 4


6) I started to study Graphic Design in 2012 but had to drop out I was able to enroll in a new school last year to continue my degree 


7) I have an incredibly large family, last time I counted I had over 30 cousins sadly  I'd throw 98% of my family off a cliff if I could. 


8) Whenever I have to take an important decisión I think about how it would look on my future wikipedia page 


9)I've been obsessed with european royalty since I'm a little kid. No idea why I love reading about all the royal bloodlines.


10)I want to live in London one day.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos