lunes, 18 de julio de 2016

Ten Books Set Outside The US 

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Top Ten Books Set Outside the U. S.

This one was kinda hard since most books I read are set in the us and I didn't want to fill my list with books set in the Uk. but here are some of my faves:

1) Harry Potter. I mean best book ever (U.K.)

2.-  Revenants Series by Amy Plum ( France)

3.- River of Time Series b y Lisa Tawn Bergren (Italy) 

4.- Origin by Jessica Khuory (Brazil)

5.-The Chronicles of Narnia (Part of it is set in the UK)

6.-Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne (Takes Place Underwater and I'm pretty sure that they don't go into U.S. Waters)

7)The Accursed King by Maurice Druon (France & England)

8.-Swiss Family Robinson (Deserted Island somewhere)

9.- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (Italy)


10 Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick (Russia)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos