lunes, 27 de junio de 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: FREEBIE WEEK

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week's topic:

Top Ten Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed  

1) Eve by Anna Carey

 When I first read this series I absolutely loved it but after a re-read I was incredibly annoyed by it.

2) The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater

Like the option above I loved this series back in 2012 but now I couldn't make it past the first book. That being said I still love the book that centers around Cole and Isabel.

3) Deluxe: How Luxury Lost Its Luster by 
The first time I read this I found it quite boring but after starting college I found it incredibly interesting.

4) Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer

I will be the first person to admit that I was part of the Twilight craze but now that  I'm older I seriously don't understand why I liked those books so much.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos