domingo, 5 de junio de 2016

Monday Book Recommendations: Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend some  of  my favorite books.



Title:  Kill the Boy Band
Series: -
Author: Goldy Moldavsky
Date Published: February 23rd 2016 

Publisher: Scholastic Inc.

Just know from the start that it wasn't supposed to go like this. All we wanted was to get near them. That's why we got a room in the hotel where they were staying.

We were not planning to kidnap one of them. Especially not the most useless one. But we had him-his room key, his cell phone, and his secrets.

We were not planning on what happened next.

We swear.


From thrilling new talent Goldy Moldavsky comes a pitch-black, hilarious take on fandom and the badass girls who have the power to make-or break-the people we call "celebrities."
 





I didn't really know what to expect with this book but it certainly blew my mind.









0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos