jueves, 30 de junio de 2016

June Reading Challenge Update

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

My first month of vacation has gone by:(  But thanks to no school I've been able to catch up on my reading. I was like two months behind in this years new releases.

The Goodreads Reading Challenge 

I kept this one at 200 books for this year and I think I'll leave it at 200


Young Adult Book Club's Quarterly Challenge #22 

I'm halfway done with this one and still have two months to finish it.

1) Read a book that is a new release published in June, July or August of 2016. 


2) Read a book whose title starts with one of the letters of the word SUMMER: Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw 



3) June 3 is Repeat Day. Re-read a book of your choosing!



4) June 23 is Pink Day. Read a book with your favourite colour on the cover!



5) June 24 is FAIRY DAY!!!!!! Read a book about fairies, fae or a fairy tale retelling: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas 



6) July 1 is Canada Day! As a Canadian I'm super proud of my country and would love if you would read a book written by a Canadian author. 



7) July 2 is I Forgot Day and since I forgot to do it for the second year in a row it's belated Spring Cleaning Day! Read a book from the bottom of your TBR pile: A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin



8) August is Romance Awareness Month. Read a book that either had a great romance or my choice, has no romance: The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood



9) August 9 is Book Lovers Day. Read any book of your choosing or a book recommended by a friend!



10) August 27 is Franchise Appreciation Day. Read a book that is part of a series: Ruined by Amy Tintera 


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos