lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

Top Ten Bookworm Delights

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Top Ten Bookworm Delights

1. Showing off my bookshelf: I love it when visitors stare at my shelves and are surprised to learnt that I've read or plan to read all those books.

2. The Merchandise  you can buy when your favorite book is turned to a movie.

3. Discovering new authors is amazing,y es I have my favorites but when you find a new person who makes you buy anything that they've written

4. When you meet someone that likes to read. Although my mom likes to read she only reads classics so when I fond someone I can discuss YA with in real life it's amazing.

5. Making lists of books I own. It feels like I'm making a small catalog when I add new books.

6. When you favorite author finally publishes that long awaited book and the wait was worth it.

7. Being that smug person that can ruin the movie to all the people who didn't read the book

8. When you guess the guilty party or plot twist I feel like I'm Sherlock Holmes.

9. Going out of the bookstore with a huge and heavy haul

10. MY favorite bookstore has a rewards program and it feels amazing when I can get free books with my rewards points.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos