lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

Ten Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Top Ten Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get 

Rose Hathaway

But only for the first two books, her excessive "headstrong" personality kind of annoyed me.

Clary Fray

I always found her to be a bit whiny and entitled girl, in my heads she always had that annoying voice, ironically the actress that plays her in the show has a bit of a squeaky voice that just made her the perfect choice.

Serena Van der Woodsen

I hated how the book version of Serena didn't understand why Blair was upset with her because Serena slept with her boyfriend

Celaena Sardothien

Let me be clear I don't hate Celaena I just never connected with her, I've tried to read Throne of Glass like five times but I never get past the 25% mark. Also can anyone help me pronouncing her name?

Tessa Gray


Basically the same issues I had with Clary.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos