jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

Maroon Five Concert!!

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

So Maroon Five came to Mexico on tour and apparently they are my brother's favorite band and he asked for tickets as a Christmas present. Since he is only 13 my parents asked if I minded going with him, I mean who would mind getting to see Adam Levine? We were also joined by one of my cousins who is pretty awesome.


My cousin on the left, the brother is in the middle  and I'm on the right:)


We were unable to get tickets on the official sales so we were only able to get resale tickets almost at the top of the arena but still worth it.


I had to take a Selfie at the end of the concert just to remember an awesome night. My brothers first concert was amazing the only downside was that I had a 7 a.m. class the next day (but I managed to survive).




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos