jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

February 2016 Reading Challenge update

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Life has definitely gotten busier thanks to school and my reading time has definitely suffered, second semester is certainly a bit more draining than I expected it to be.

I'm trying to find a way to balance school and leisure reading, definitely need to be more productive.

The Goodreads Reading Challenge 


I bumped my challenge from 50 books to 80 books but if I manage to get my life together I might bump to 100.

Young Adult Book Club's A-Z Reading Challenge 2016 

Progress: 24/26

A.The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
B.Backlash by Sarah Darer Littman
C. Edgewater by Courtney Sheinmel
D. Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
E.Endure by Sara B. Larson
F. Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa
G.Arrows by Melissa Gorzelanczyk
I.  The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine
K. The Institute by Kayla Howarth
L. Lies I Told by Michelle Zink
M. I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore
N. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
P. The Preyby Tom Isbell
Q.
R.Resistance by Kayla Howarth
S. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
T. The Foxglove Killings by Tara Kelly
U.Underwater by Marisa Reichardt
V. Vanished E.E. Cooper
W.The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
X.
Y.You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz
Z. Thicker Than Water by Kelly (Fiore) Stultz


Young Adult Book Club's Quarterly Challenge #20 (Dec 1, 2015-Feb 28, 2016)

I finished this one with a few days to spare and I'm already preparing for the next quarterly challenge

1. new release: Thicker Than Water by Kelly (Fiore) Stultz 

2. award winner: I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

3. winter/winter holiday: Crown of Ice by Vicki L. Weavil

4. WINTER: This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp

5. short story: Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

6. euro day:  Vowed by Liz de Jager

7. science fiction: The Institute by Kayla Howarth

8. library book: There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake

9. fairy tale: Spelled by Betsy Schow

10. flowers: You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz

TBR Pile Reading Challenge


I added 7 books to my goal of 50 books so I have a total of 29 books. If you want to see the books I read in January check here.

You Are Not Here by Samantha Schutz (October 1st 2010)

Resistance  by Kayla Howarth ( May 14th 2015)

 Crown of Ice  by Vicki L. Weavil (September 9th 2014)

The Bargaining by Carly Anne West (February 17th 2014)

A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin (November 16th 1998)

Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Heltzel ( May 27th 2015)

Dead Upon a Time by Elizabeth Paulson (August 25th 2015)


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos