lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016

Top Ten Historical Settings I Love

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Top Ten Historical Settings I Love

1. England!!! My all time favorite place no matter what time period, although I prefer the Regency period above all other.

2. Hawaii A beautiful setting with a lot of history and yet I hardly see books that take place there unless the character is on vacation

3.The Scottish Highlands, I've been curious about William Wallace (and no that Braveheart movie has nothing to do with it.

4. Japan, I lie reading about Samurais and Ninjas

5. Mexico My home!! We have  quite a history amazing cultures, we were invaded got our independence, invaded again, a revolution, even in modern days there are still many things going on.

6. France. This country enters in my list thanks to my obsession with monarchies.

7. New York My 2nd favorite city in the world, I recently traveled there and the energy of the city simply blew me away.

8. Pittsburgh it would be pretty cool to see a book centered Andrew Carnegie's empire.

9. Argentina: If the story happens int the Patagonia

10. New Zealand/ Australia but before it was invaded by the Brits.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos