domingo, 17 de enero de 2016

Monday Book Recommendations: The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:00

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend some  of  my favorite books.


Title: The Host
Series: The Host #1
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Date Published: May 6th 2008
Publisher:  Little, Brown and Company 

Melanie Stryder refuses to fade away. The earth has been invaded by a species that take over the minds of human hosts while leaving their bodies intact. Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, didn't expect to find its former tenant refusing to relinquish possession of her mind.

As Melanie fills Wanderer's thoughts with visions of Jared, a human who still lives in hiding, Wanderer begins to yearn for a man she's never met. Reluctant allies, Wanderer and Melanie set off to search for the man they both love.



I know that this book was written by the same author as Twilight but at times it feels like it was written by a gosht writer, my only complaint is that I was promised a sequel but it has yet to be published.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos