jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

10 Random Facts About Me

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30
I've been blogging for a little over two years and  looking back on old post I realized that I don't really share a lot about myself other than book related things, so please let me reintroduce myself by sharing 10 random facts about me.


1) I was bored and mostly raised in Mexico City but I lived in Pittsburgh for a few years and I would love to go back there.

2) My mom's side of the family is huge, it includes 6 uncles 5 aunts and 30+ cousins

3) I am born and mostly raised in Mexico City but my family lived in Pittsburgh in the late 90's early 2000's.

4) Originally I enrolled in the my high school's university I ended up dropping out of it and taking a gap year, I did return to college but I enrolled in a different one this time, in February I'm starting my second semester in Graphic Design.

5) If my room was on fire I would grab my phone, my Kindle and my MacBook

6) I hate the physical act of getting to the gym but I love pilates and the treadmill is the best place to read because no one bothers you.

7) My favorite color is and always will be pink, I love Pantone's color of the year.

8)Although I'm 21 due to my height people usually think I'm 16.

9) I'm pretty nervous around dogs because when I was little a dog attacked me so now I just need to be around them for a little bit before I feel safe around them..

10) I can shop till I drop, once I arrived before the mall opened and left when it closed, I get that from my dad.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos