lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Or Have Quit

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:37

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Or Have Quit (in my case authors)

Sometimes authors you love seem to loose their touch or simply you give authors you haven't enjoyed the benefit of the doubt, maybe I'll enjoy their next book. This at times makes reading feel like a chore so I'm adding some authors I'm staying away from.

I don't have anything against these authors I simply don't enjoy their books.

1)Mindee Arnett 

I tried her Avalon and The Arkwell Academy series and I didn't enjoy either.

2) Jessica Sorensen

Her books have too much going on for me and at times I find her writing confusing.

3)Josephine Angelini 

I have serious issues with her main characters.

4) Bella Forrest

I loved her A shade of Vampire series at first but now I feel like she's dragged it too much.

5) Pittacus Lore

I used to love the Lorien Legacies series but again I feel that it's a series that's been expanded too much.

6) Wendy Higgins

I've tried reading her Sweet Evil series three times and I still haven't been able to get into it.

7) J. R. Ward

The Black Dagger Brotherhood series  used to be so good but now it feels like the author is just writing it because she has nothing better to do.

8) Trish Doller

I've read two of her books, I didn't like one and the other one reminded me too much of another book by another author.

9)Kiera Cass

I blame America singer and her daughter for this.

10) The Next authors used to be some of my favorite but their most recent books have disappointed me, they still have another chance but they are on my watch.

Julie Kagawa
Ann Aguirre






0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos