lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 11:47

op Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This weeks topic:

10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me 

1) A New Kindle

I broke my old Kindle and since I'm a poor College student I won't be able to buy a new one until December but it would be great to have one right now.

2) A house with a huge library like the one in Beauty & the Beast

My house is currently running out of space but it would be so cool to have a huge room just for my books.

3) All my books in hardcover copies

Although I   love ebooks and have nothing against paperbacks, I love having beautiful hardcover covers of books.

4) Firs edition copy of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

I saw a copy on Pawn Stars and I need one, sadly it was priced at $10,000.

5) Make George R. R. Martin finish his A Song of Fire and Ice series.

I seriously lost count of how many times the release has been pushed back, just give me the book.

6) To stop time while I read

It would be so cool to be able to pause time so I could read and do all the other things I need to do.

7) All of Barnes and Noble Leather bounds classics Collection

The covers are so pretty and would look lovely on my bookshelf.

8) Unlimited supply of book related merchandise

I can't go on Etsy anymore because I keep buying cute book themed things.

9) Get back all the books I let people borrow

I no longer lend people my books but I'm still waiting for the return of some books I mistakenly lent a friend when I was younger.

10) Unlimited funds for books

Books in my country are incredibly expensive, so I have to really budget which books to buy physical copies of, t would be great to just go to the bookstore and grab anything I wanted.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos