domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2015

Monday Book Recommendations: Brazen by Katherine Longshore

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend some  of  my favorite books.


Title: Brazen
Series: Royal Circle (can be read as a standalone)
Author: Katherine Longshore
Date Published: June 12th 2014
Publisher: Viking Books for Young Readers

Mary Howard has always lived in the shadow of her powerful family. But when she’s married off to Henry Fitzroy, King Henry VIII’s illegitimate son, she rockets into the Tudor court’s inner circle. Mary and “Fitz” join a tight clique of rebels who test the boundaries of court’s strict rules with their games, dares, and flirtations. The more Mary gets to know Fitz, the harder she falls for him, but is forbidden from seeing him alone. The rules of court were made to be pushed…but pushing them too far means certain death. Is true love worth dying for? 



I've always love British history, especially the Tudor era. Usually most of the books are center around Henry VIII wive's but this one focuses more on people that history usually places on the periphery of things and actually makes Henry and other important people of that time in secondary roles.





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos