jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

Feature and Follow Friday (54)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This week's question:

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would you pick? Fictional ones count too! - Suggested by Book Cat Pin


From the real world I would love a tiger, my favorite animal ever and the one I always look for first in the zoo.

From the fictional animals I would like have a Dragon and be some kind of Dragon Rider like Eragon. If I could also ask for a Unicorn I would certainly appreciate it.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos