miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2015

Blogger Recognition Award

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

I was nominated by Ardis @ Pondering the Prose in the Blogger Recognition Award Tag!

This honestly made my week because I've been struggling with blogging lately, so this nomination gave a boost I really needed. Thank you for helping me not loose my love for blogging.

Rules:

1.  Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to.  Do some digging if you must!  Find those blogs.  You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.

2.  Write a post to show off your award!  Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.  List who nominated you in your post.  Make sure to attach the award yourself.

3.  Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them.  Provide a  link to the award post you created.

4.  Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night.  That way, anyone can find the original post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing.

How I started

In late 2012 I had to drop out of College, suddenly I found myself with a lot of free time so to fill my time I read. It wasn't until late 2013 that I was finally brave enough to create my blog, it was nerve-wracking because I had all of these doubts about keeping up with  blog and if people would hate it. In the end my need to talk about books won and "The Little Book Pixie" was born.

Honestly didn't think I would be able to blog for more than a few months yet here we are, sometimes I feel like I'm still in share one getting the hang go things.

My Nominees are:
1) Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings
2) Kimberlee Powe @ NewbieLibrarian
3)Kelly @ Diva Booknerd
4) Tizzy @ Creative Therapy
5) Lexie & Taschima @For the Sake of Reading
7) Dani @ Pen to Paper
8) Tina @ Pages of Comfort
9) Emily @ Reader Rising
10) Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm
11) Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook
14) Claire @ Book Blog Bird







0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos