lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:26

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week's topic:

Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read

1) Anything by John Green that isn't The Fault in Our Stars: Ive said it multiple time Mr. Green and I just don't mix.
2) The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
3) The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
4) Anything by Stephen King
5) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Steven  Chbosky
6)The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7)To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
8) The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald
9) House of Night Series by P. C. Cast
10)The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory



4 comentarios:

Jess @ Curiouser and Curiouser on 7 de julio de 2015, 3:27 dijo...

Great list! While I read and enjoyed The Fault in Our Stars, I have no desire to pick up any of John Green's other work; I feel like a lot of his books with male protagonists always seem to have a manic pixie dream girl thrown into the mix, too.


Similarly, I'm not a fan of Stephen King, but the one book of his I have enjoyed is Misery. I wasn't a fan of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Great Gatsby or The Other Boleyn Girl, but if you ever feel like giving them a try The Book Thief and To Kill a Mockingbird are pretty fantastic. :)

Jenna dijo...

I read to Kill a Mockingbird in high school and loved it, I'm planning on rereading it before I read Go Set a Watchman.

Chrissi Reads on 8 de julio de 2015, 3:38 dijo...

I'm not a fan of John Green either. I think he's overrated!

Reviews from a Bookworm on 13 de julio de 2015, 15:05 dijo...

I read TFIOS and didn't really get it. It was okay but overrated, so I haven't tried anything else since.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos