domingo, 28 de junio de 2015

Monday Book Recommendations: The Tempest A Gisborne Novel by Charlotte Hawkins

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend some  of  my favorite books.

Title: The Tempest
Series: -
Author: Charlotte Hawkins
Date Published: April 27th 2010
Publisher: 

Guy of Gisborne is a fierce, brooding knight. He is both feared and scorned by those under his command. But under his harsh exterior is a tormented soul, haunted by his many sins...Cassia is a peasant with a gift for healing, and a secret longing for the feared lord Gisborne. When fate thrusts him into her hands, she quickly finds that he lives up to his dark reputation. But she also learns there is more to him than meets the eye...Soon they are drawn into a passionate affair, discovering that love is a power that can overcome all things.




I read this thanks to that BBC show that had Richard Armitage as Guy of Gisborne so I may have a small obsession with Guy of Gisborne, this did not disappoint. 


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos