jueves, 18 de junio de 2015

Feature and Follow Friday (49)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This week's question:

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or what would the graphic be? Or if you have a tattoo, share a picture and its meaning. - Suggested by Second Run Reviews

I would never ever ever get a tattoo in real life, I'm terrified of needles so I don't think that will ever happen, hypothetically speaking I would probably get something like this:




3 comentarios:

Hazy on 19 de junio de 2015, 10:39 dijo...

I have to admit the pain of getting a tattoo puts me off too.


New Bloglovin' follower! :)

diana dijo...

The sound of the needles freak me out. I wouldn't be able to do it either

Cherry Artrip dijo...

New follower, please check out my blog and follow me back

http://sweetcherry69.blogspot.com/

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos