martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (75): The Good Girls

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:


Title: The Good Girls 
Series: The Perfectionist #2
Author: Sara Shepard
Date Published: June 2nd 2015

Publisher: 

From Sara Shepard, author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Pretty Little Liars series, comes the shocking sequel to The Perfectionists—with an ending you'll have to read to believe!

Mackenzie, Ava, Caitlin, Julie, and Parker have done some not-so-perfect things. Even though they all talked about killing rich bully Nolan Hotchkiss, they didn't actually go through with it. It's just a coincidence that Nolan died in exactly the way they planned . . . right? Except Nolan wasn't the only one they fantasized about killing. When someone elsethey named dies, the girls wonder if they're being framed. Or are theyabout to become the killer's next targets?



Why I'm waiting:

Sara Shepard is my guilty pleasure author, I always say I'm going to stop reading her books but as soon as she announces something new I automatically add it to my TBR and preorder it and The Perfectionists is no exception.

7 comentarios:

Marsha Spohn on 20 de mayo de 2015, 5:30 dijo...

It does sound interesting And you don't have that long to wait.

My WoW

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde on 20 de mayo de 2015, 11:02 dijo...

Ooh it reminds me that I still need to finish Pretty Little Liars! I finished book 9 recently so I'm getting kind of close to finishing! This sounds great!
Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

Stina @ Once Untold on 20 de mayo de 2015, 12:29 dijo...

I haven't read anything by this author, but by the sound of this book, it looks like I need to. I hope you enjoy!

Check out my WoW - Under the Lights!

Kayla @ KDH Reviews on 20 de mayo de 2015, 12:33 dijo...

Sara Shepard is totally my guilty pleasure author, too. I haven't read anything other than her PLL and Lying Game series, but I am interested in checking out something else of hers. Thanks for sharing!

My WoW.

Joana dijo...

I haven't read The Perfectionists yet, but both of these are definitely on my TBR list.
I chose Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer.

Check out My WoW!

Joana

Missie on 20 de mayo de 2015, 18:51 dijo...

I didn't realize she started a new series, I will have to check it out!

Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

Lisa Mandina dijo...

I'm not a Sara Shepherd reader, but my students love her, and I love that cover!
Check out my WOW

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos