martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (74): Tiny Pretty Things

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 14:27

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:

Title: Tiny Pretty Things
Series: ?
Author: Sona Charaipotra, Dhonielle Clayton 
Date Published:

Publisher: 


Black Swan meets Pretty Little Liars in this soapy, drama-packed novel featuring diverse characters who will do anything to be the prima at their elite ballet school.
Gigi, Bette, and June, three top students at an exclusive Manhattan ballet school, have seen their fair share of drama. Free-spirited new girl Gigi just wants to dance—but the very act might kill her. Privileged New Yorker Bette's desire to escape the shadow of her ballet star sister brings out a dangerous edge in her. And perfectionist June needs to land a lead role this year or her controlling mother will put an end to her dancing dreams forever. When every dancer is both friend and foe, the girls will sacrifice, manipulate, and backstab to be the best of the best.




I really enjoy books that feature Ballet in some way and if it has some suspense in it perfect!

4 comentarios:

Adina on 13 de mayo de 2015, 1:04 dijo...

I was a little disturbed by Black Swan so I don't think this is the book for me :) I hope you love it thought!

christine danielle on 13 de mayo de 2015, 7:32 dijo...

Saw this on Netgalley and requested it. :)Waiting on Wednesday

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde on 13 de mayo de 2015, 10:29 dijo...

This sounds super interesting! As a dancer, I love it when books are about dancing!
Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

leeanna @ leeanna.me on 13 de mayo de 2015, 21:19 dijo...

This book is amazeballs. (And I never say that!) If you like ballet books, I'd also recommend Bunheads by Sophie Flack if you haven't already read it.

Leeanna.me: WoW

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos