lunes, 11 de mayo de 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (64): Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.


Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet

1) J. K. Rowling (is this even a question)

The authors below are in no particular order

2)Lisi Harrison
3)Julie Kagawa
4) Ann Aguirre
5)Kate Avery Ellison
6)Maurice Druon (I know he is dead but I still would've loved to meet him)
7)Veronica Rossi
8)Marissa Meyer
9) Robin LaFevers
10)Lauren Oliver

5 comentarios:

Jess Gofton on 12 de mayo de 2015, 4:08 dijo...

Great list! J. K. Rowling and Marissa Meyer made my list, too, and Robin LaFevers is a great choice - I do love the His Fair Assassin trilogy. :)

Lauren on 12 de mayo de 2015, 4:19 dijo...

Nice list! J.K. Rowling is on my list too! I have a feeling she will be on the majority of them.

Here's my TTT: http://myexpandingbookshelf.blogspot.com/2015/05/teaser-and-top-ten-tuesdays-12-may.html

debnance dijo...

I would imagine that people who live in England are able to meet a different set of authors than us who live in the US.

Here's mine: Top Ten Authors I Have Met.

Alexandra Lindé on 12 de mayo de 2015, 6:07 dijo...

Nice list. Here is mine: http://lexielaser.blogspot.se/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-may-12.html

Emma Hunter on 12 de mayo de 2015, 14:24 dijo...

Rowling is of course on my list!! I haven't of some of these Paulina, but I still need to experience Lauren Oliver's works. Any suggestions of where I should begin? :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos