viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

Stacking The Shelves (63)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!

I really didn't buy many books this week, I'm kind of going through a reading slump and to be honest there were other things that captured my attention so books were not my priority this week. Basically I bought a few installments of a serial a friend recommended, although it's not what I usually read my brain needed a break from YA books.












10 comentarios:

Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde on 2 de mayo de 2015, 10:29 dijo...

Sorry that you're in a slump. I've been having a little bit of the same problem too. I hope you enjoy the books you got and it helps get rid of your slump!
Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

Grace Fonseca dijo...

Sorry about the slump. It happens to us all from time to time. Great haul of books this week. Hope you love all your new books.

Grace @ Books of Love

Paulina on 2 de mayo de 2015, 11:41 dijo...

Thanks! I'm really liking filthy a lot more than I expected to. Thanks for stopping by!

Paulina on 2 de mayo de 2015, 11:46 dijo...

I think the slump is because I overdosed on YA books so I took a week off reading anything YA, hopefully it will work:)

Chrissi Reads on 2 de mayo de 2015, 14:00 dijo...

Ooh I've recently been in a slump too. It sucks. I hope you can get past it soon.

Paulina on 2 de mayo de 2015, 14:07 dijo...

Thanks, I'm trying to get out of it by reading books outside of my comfort zone.

Shannon R. dijo...

I hate reading slumps. I had one a couple weeks ago and I was miserable. Finally got over it but it took a very very good book to do it.

Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

Michelle@ Book Briefs on 5 de mayo de 2015, 14:20 dijo...

this is new to me. But the covers all look so similar, cool But similar

I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

Michelle @ Book Briefs

Paulina on 5 de mayo de 2015, 17:14 dijo...

I'm trying some my old trick to get out of it, I'm hoping it'll be over soon.

Paulina on 5 de mayo de 2015, 17:14 dijo...

Thanks, they're all part of a serial called Filthy.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos