jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

Feature and Follow Friday (44)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks question:

How do you decide what books to read?

I usually pick books that are recently released or that just got delivered to my house and other times I just grab the book thats closest to me


3 comentarios:

Alexandra Florence on 8 de mayo de 2015, 13:35 dijo...

That's a simple but effective method! New Bloglovin follower :)

Here's my FF!

Cayt Landis dijo...

I pick a book close to me as well. I always have my Kindle so, when I finish a book, I usually immediately scroll through and pick a book that I already have downloaded.

My FF!

Lover Of Romance on 9 de mayo de 2015, 2:39 dijo...

love your way of choosing books. I like being organized and I keep a spreadsheet.

Renee@ Addicted
To Romance

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos