martes, 24 de marzo de 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (67): I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:

Title: I am Her Revenge
Series: Standalone
Author: Meredith Moore
Date Published:
Publisher: 

She can be anyone you want her to be.
Vivian was raised with one purpose in life: to exact revenge on behalf of her mother. Manipulative and cruel, Mother has deprived Vivian not only of a childhood, but of an original identity. With an endless arsenal of enticing personalities at her disposal, Vivian is a veritable weapon of deception.

And she can destroy anyone.
When it’s time to strike, she enrolls in a boarding school on the English moors, where she will zero in on her target: sweet and innocent Ben, the son of the man who broke Mother’s heart twenty years ago.

Anyone… except for the woman who created her.
With every secret she uncovers, Vivian comes one step closer to learning who she really is. But the more she learns about herself, the more dangerous this cat and mouse game becomes. Because Mother will stop at nothing to make sure the truth dies with her.
 



Why Im waiting:

  • I love stories that have schemers in them
  • Boarding school on England?? Eight year old me is screaming
  • Although in real life manipulators suck it's always interesting to read about them. 

9 comentarios:

nikita aka njkinny on 25 de marzo de 2015, 0:44 dijo...

I have heard so much about this book and am looking forward to this one..Grt choice! :)

Checkout my WOW pick for this week and if you like it, I would love to provide you with an ARC of the book to read and review! :)

Here is my WOW post: http://www.njkinnysblog.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-6-sirens-call-by.html

Paulina on 25 de marzo de 2015, 8:57 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by:)

StinaMadsMN dijo...

I hope you enjoy the book!

http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-until-july-until.html

Book Sp(l)ot Reviews dijo...

I had been feeling a little undecided about this one, but I do agree with all of your reasons. Maybe I should be a little more decided.

Paulina on 25 de marzo de 2015, 17:23 dijo...

Thanks!

Missie dijo...

This sounds awesome, thanks for sharing!
Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

kirstymariejonesstudioreads dijo...

I am just really hoping it's a really good revenge story.

Paulina on 27 de marzo de 2015, 21:43 dijo...

Thanks for stopping by:)

Paulina on 27 de marzo de 2015, 21:44 dijo...

Me too, this book can either be a hit or miss, so I have my fingers crossed hoping it's good. Thanks for stopping by.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos