martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (64)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:

Seraphina took the literary world by storm with 8 starred reviews and numerous “Best of” lists. At last, her eagerly awaited sequel has arrived—and with it comes an epic battle between humans and dragons.

The kingdom of Goredd: a world where humans and dragons share life with an uneasy balance, and those few who are both human and dragon must hide the truth. Seraphina is one of these, part girl, part dragon, who is reluctantly drawn into the politics of her world. When war breaks out between the dragons and humans, she must travel the lands to find those like herself—for she has an inexplicable connection to all of them, and together they will be able to fight the dragons in powerful, magical ways. 

As Seraphina gathers this motley crew, she is pursued by humans who want to stop her. But the most terrifying is another half dragon, who can creep into people’s minds and take them over. Until now, Seraphina has kept her mind safe from intruders, but that also means she’s held back her own gift. It is time to make a choice: Cling to the safety of her old life, or embrace a powerful new destiny?



I read the first book in the series in 2012, I don't understand why it took the author so long to publish the second one but the wait is nearly over!

9 comentarios:

stormi34 dijo...

Not to sure about this one, but I hope you enjoy it! :)

Stormi

WoW

Katelynn Clark dijo...

I hope you enjoy it and I hope to see you around my blog


Katelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

Krystianna on 4 de marzo de 2015, 19:19 dijo...

Awesome pick! I have heard such great things about Seraphina though I haven't read it yet. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out!

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Bookaholics Anonymous on 4 de marzo de 2015, 22:16 dijo...

Havent read seraphina but this sounds good.

Paulina on 5 de marzo de 2015, 14:06 dijo...

This is the only book that has dragons that can turn into humans that I've liked.

Paulina on 5 de marzo de 2015, 14:08 dijo...

It has been a while, I'm going to have to re-read it so I can remember some things about the characters.

Paulina on 5 de marzo de 2015, 14:08 dijo...

I really liked it so I would recommend it.

Bookaholics Anonymous on 5 de marzo de 2015, 14:26 dijo...

I one clicked it last night since its on sale

Paulina on 5 de marzo de 2015, 19:51 dijo...

Yay! That's clearly a sign that you have to read it as soon as possible.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos