viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

Stacking The Shelves (53)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!

This week I'm trying to branch out of YA so I bought an adult book and a new adult one, we'll se how it goes.







8 comentarios:

christine danielle dijo...

Hide And Seek sounds amazing.

My Stacking the Shelves!

Grace Fonseca dijo...

To Die For looks great. I do like books that take place in Tudor England. I hope you love all your new books. The Return was great.


Grace @ Books of Love

tsukikomew dijo...

I really want to read the dress shop book. I had it out from the library but ran out of time. I hope you enjoy it.

Tsuki’s STS

Krystianna on 21 de febrero de 2015, 14:21 dijo...

Awesome haul! The Lying Game series is pretty good, though I gave up on it after the fourth one! Anna Godbersen's series seems interesting. I hope you enjoy your books! :)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Paulina on 22 de febrero de 2015, 18:28 dijo...

I think you're only missing one book but I do agree that the series could've been shorter. I'm really liking The Bright Young Things series, Thanks for stopping by!

Paulina on 22 de febrero de 2015, 18:37 dijo...

It's a very good book although it's not my usual read I did like reading it.

Paulina on 22 de febrero de 2015, 18:39 dijo...

It's been an amazing read, I'm currently obsessed with any book that mentions Anne Boleyn.

Paulina on 22 de febrero de 2015, 18:39 dijo...

I've liked what I've read so far!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos