domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

Monday Book Recommendations (27)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend some  of  my favorite books.



The Darkest Minds

When I read the summary for the first book I was a bit worried that it might be similar to Shatter Me series but they focus on totally different worlds and issues, the first books especially shook me a lot, I constantly find myself re-reading this series






2 comentarios:

Cecilie Blomberg dijo...

I just purchased the audio book! :D Can't wait to listen to it.

Paulina on 10 de febrero de 2015, 17:51 dijo...

It really is an mazing series, I hope you like it.
P.S. I just realized that I forgot to include the two novellas, you can't skip them but I personally think they are worth the read.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos