lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (51)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:30


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week is Top Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book Club

Well I belong to a few book clubs on Goodreads and they usually choose the book we are going to read by doing a poll, this is a good system but sometimes the books that get picked are books that I already read or books that I start reading but don't like, so here is my perfect Book Club reading list:






4 comentarios:

Chrissi Reads on 26 de enero de 2015, 23:59 dijo...

I've read Since You've Been Gone out of your list and I think that would be a good book to discuss with a book club! :-)

Marie Harris dijo...

Great list! I've read Under the Never Sky and Infinite, and think that both could lead to great discussions! Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

Reviews In A Pinch on 27 de enero de 2015, 10:33 dijo...

The Night Circus has been sitting on my bookshelf for awhile now just waiting to be read. I'd definitely read that with a book club. I'm also betting The Lost Girl and If You Find Me would be interesting to discuss in that type of setting.

Cecilie Blomberg dijo...

I'm so excited to read If You Find Me! Currently waiting for it to arrive in the mail. :)

Cucie @ Cucie reads

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos