viernes, 23 de enero de 2015

Stacking The Shelves (49)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:36

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!

  






This week I had a small haul, there was no real reason other than I decided to try and pace myself when it comes to buying books, since after my trip to the bookstore I had to run other errands so I wouldn't be able to carry many books.



3 comentarios:

Krystianna on 25 de enero de 2015, 9:52 dijo...

Awesome haul! I've been meaning to get started on the Ashes to Ashes series because it does sound pretty good and somehow I own the second book but not the first. I hope that you enjoy your books! :)

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Paulina on 26 de enero de 2015, 12:02 dijo...

It was amazing, you should go out and buy it right now!

Jamie (Jay Riv) on 27 de enero de 2015, 21:02 dijo...

The boy next door look like the perfect read for this time of year! Happy Reading!

Here’s
my STS
.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos