jueves, 15 de enero de 2015

Feature and Follow (30)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30


The Feature and and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks Feature:

Do you own any doubles of your books? What led to getting that second...or third or fourth...copy?

I don't really own many doubles since I usually end up selling any duplicates I might have, the only one that come to mind right now is the first book in the Accursed Kings series, I have it twice because I first bought it because I had to read it for school and since it was awesome I bough the boxed set of the series.





6 comentarios:

soulunsung dijo...

I didn't start out having doubles, but then it sort of just happened for me and there are so many on the Kindle for reasons! lol.

Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
Suz @ A Soul Unsung

Stephanie H. on 16 de enero de 2015, 14:50 dijo...

Most of my doubles are me having the books as e-books and physical books. But the physical ones are usually signed or won or to complete a set.

New Follower via Bloglovin'

Stephanie MyFF

Paulina on 16 de enero de 2015, 15:42 dijo...

That hasn't happened to me yet but I think it's probable that it will. Thanks for stopping by!

Tyra O on 17 de enero de 2015, 18:03 dijo...

Usually I don't own any doubles, but if I really love a book or a series and there is a change in the front cover, I'm compelled to buy it again!

New follower on bloglovin'
My FF - http://tyrasbookshelf.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/feature-follow_17.html?m=1

-Tyra xx

Paulina on 17 de enero de 2015, 18:40 dijo...

It is hard not to buy duplicates when new and prettier covers come out also; I to stop myself from buying the special edition versions of The Hunger Games.

Paulina on 17 de enero de 2015, 18:42 dijo...

It is easy to forget what you put on your Kindle/e-reader. Have you tried using CalibreE-Book to keep track of your Kindle?

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos