martes, 18 de noviembre de 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (53)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:30

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My pick this week is:



Before America Singer's story began, another girl came to the palace to compete for the hand of a different prince….
Don't miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass's #1 New York Times bestselling Selection series. This prequel story takes place before the events of The Selection and is told from the point of view of Prince Maxon's mother, Amberly. Discover a whole new Selection with this inside look at how Maxon's parents met—and how an ordinary girl named Amberly became a beloved queen.  
   
  The Queen (The Selection #0.4)   
 

m

Although the third book of this series was a train-wreck, I have always been very interested in Queen Amberley,


2 comentarios:

Tracy on 19 de noviembre de 2014, 7:32 dijo...

I still haven't started this series and I really need to! I know, I know! I'm so behind! I hope you love this novella!

Here's my WoW!

Naomi.S on 19 de noviembre de 2014, 13:01 dijo...

Yet to start this series!
My WoW
Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos