martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (51)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spinethat spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is:


Annith has watched her gifted sisters at the convent come and go, carrying out their dark dealings in the name of St. Mortain, patiently awaiting her own turn to serve Death. But her worst fears are realized when she discovers she is being groomed by the abbess as a Seeress, to be forever sequestered in the rock and stone womb of the convent. Feeling sorely betrayed, Annith decides to strike out on her own.

She has spent her whole life training to be an assassin. Just because the convent has changed its mind doesn't mean she has...
 

   
      Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3)





I love this series and Annith is the sister that I'm most curious about and it has been frustrating to wait so long for her book.
   

2 comentarios:

The Book Rogue on 29 de octubre de 2014, 7:56 dijo...

I also love this series. I'm hoping for another beautiful journey with Annith!
My WoW

Unknown on 29 de octubre de 2014, 8:07 dijo...

I haven't heard of this one but I hope you enjoy it! I hope to see you around my blog,

Katelynn
www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos