lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (43)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week is Top Ten Series I Want To Start:

1) Talon by Julie Kagawa
2)The Book of Ivy by amy Engel
3)Titan by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4)The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
5)Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
6)Earth and Sky by Megan Crewe
7)Firebird by Claudia Grey
8)A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
9)Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
10 )A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Mass


1 comentarios:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 21 de octubre de 2014, 15:34 dijo...

Great picks! I am so excited for A Court of Thorns and Roses, but I'd read anything Maas writes!!! Snow Like Ashes and Red Queen are two more I'm really excited to read. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) Here's my TTT.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos