jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2014

Thursday Thoughts (6)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 10:16

Thursday Thoughts is an original, weekly meme created by Ok, Let's Read. The idea for this feature was brought about by several conversations I've had with bookish friends in my daily life. I noticed that not everyone has the same mindset about certain aspects of reading, books, and everything bookish and wanted to not only share my own opinions on things, but hear other people's feelings on topics that we might not feel the same way about.


Today I'm Telling you about my favorite reading nooks.

I have three main reading spots:

1)My bed
2)My living room couch
3) The Gym

My bed and couch are a bit obvious they're both very comfy and have close access to many of my books, the gym is the option that people usually don't get but I discovered that  considering that I have a busy life those 45 minutes on the treadmill can be put to great use.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos