lunes, 18 de agosto de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (36)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 23:30

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.

This week is Top Ten Books that People Have Been Telling You That You Must Read

1)      Lord of the Rings

It seems that people have the need to recommend this book after finding out that I like Harry Potter.
2)      One Hundred Years of Solitude

A Latin-American classic and a favorite of my mom’s that she keeps insisting that I need to read.
3)      The Fault in our Stars

It’s the book that everyone’s is recommending everyone even if you’ve already told them that you have already read it.
4)      Any book that is getting turned into a movie


I really like it when people tell me about these books, that gives me time to read them before the movie comes out.


2 comentarios:

Unknown on 19 de agosto de 2014, 7:36 dijo...

The Lord of the Ring's amazing, you definitely have to read it!
My TTT

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 21 de agosto de 2014, 9:44 dijo...

The only one I have read is TFIOS and I didn't love it as much as everyone else seems too, but it was still good. I do really want to read LOTRs though.

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos