sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014

Stacking the Shelves (37)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:03

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!


Tested (New World #3) by Janelle Stalder
The Young World (The Young World Trilogy #1) by Chris Weitz
Also Known As (Also Known As #1) by Robin Benway


Between The Spark and The Burn (Between #2) by April Genevive Tulcholke
The Gardner by S. A. Bodeen
Earth Flight (Earth Girl #3) by Janet Edwards


The Lair (The Farm #2) by Emily McKay
The Fallen Legacies (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #3) by Pittacus Lore








7 comentarios:

Diane Lynch on 30 de agosto de 2014, 9:12 dijo...

Great Haul! I love the Lorien Legacies. Have a wonderful weekend!
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

Lina Jiménez on 30 de agosto de 2014, 10:24 dijo...

Thanks, I actually liked the Lost Files more than the main series.

Anstice Brown on 30 de agosto de 2014, 17:36 dijo...

I can't wait to read Tested and I am Number Four. Nice haul!

My Stacking the Shelves post

Lina Jiménez on 30 de agosto de 2014, 18:16 dijo...

I really like it and the companion series is even better.

Lina Jiménez on 30 de agosto de 2014, 18:43 dijo...

Tested was amazing I couldn't put it down.

Leydy on 30 de agosto de 2014, 22:58 dijo...

I love I am Number Four series. I need to read The Revenge of Seven!

Come and check out OUT's STS

And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

Leydy from OUAT

Anónimo dijo...

Also Known As was such a fun read! I hope you'll like it. I need to start the Earth series! It looks interesting.
Enjoy your lovely books this week! :)

Nick - My Haul

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos