viernes, 22 de agosto de 2014

Stacking the Shelves (36)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 21:27

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!

So I'm including last weeks haul also because I wasn't able to post it last weekend, I have to say I'm really glad with all my purchases:


The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3) by Pittacus Lore
The Forgotten (The Lux Guardians #1) by Saruuh Kelsey
Once in a Full Moon (Full Moon #1) by Ellen Shreiber


Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) by Richelle Mead
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies #4) by Pittacus Lore


The Diamond of Darkhold (Book of Ember #4) by Jeanne DyPrau
Poseur (Poseur #1) by Rachel Maude
Gates of Thread and Stone (Gates of Thread and Stone #1) by Lori M. Lee















7 comentarios:

Unknown on 23 de agosto de 2014, 1:25 dijo...

Silver Shadows! That one looks amazing. :) I hope you love your new books. Have a great week!

Grace Fonseca on 23 de agosto de 2014, 9:11 dijo...

Gates of Thread and Stone was awesome. I hope you love all your new books.

Grace @ Books of Love

Nicole on 23 de agosto de 2014, 9:20 dijo...

You've got some great books here!! I am really looking forward to reading Silver Shadows and Gates of Thread and Stone myself!

Happy Reading!
Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

Unknown on 23 de agosto de 2014, 10:01 dijo...

Nice stack! The promise of amazing is on my list to read. I hope you like it!

Our STS @ Lazy Book Lovers!

KatCho on 23 de agosto de 2014, 13:14 dijo...

I really want to read Gates of Thread and Stone. Nice Haul!

Kat @ Readiculous Blog

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 25 de agosto de 2014, 6:56 dijo...

Great haul! Gates of Thread and Stone has such a gorgeous cover, I think I would pick it up and read it for that alone.

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 25 de agosto de 2014, 6:59 dijo...

Sorry, pressed enter by mistake on that one. The Forgotten looks really great, I haven't heard of that one before. I also love the look of The Promise of Amazing, it looks like a cute read. I hope you enjoy them all :)

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos