domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

Monday Book Recommendations (9)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 22:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to choose so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend my some of favorite books.

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas


I'm very exctited for this week's rec because if I think about it this is my favorite book hands down.  The thing that makes me love this book so much is the fact that it has a little bit of everything: Amazing characters, intrigue, and an excellent revenge plan.
If you decide to give it a chaqnce I would recommend you take your time with this book since it's a bit long and it has many notes that you need to read if you aren't familiar with the period the story take place in.




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos