sábado, 26 de julio de 2014

Stacking the Shelves (33)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 5:30

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e books!



We were liars by E. Lockhart
The White Glove War (The Magnolia League #2) by Katie Crouch
Brazen by Katherine Longshore


Dark Metropoilis (Dark Metropolis #1) by Jaclyn Dolamore
Graduation Day (The Testing #3) by Joelle Charbonneau
The Name of the Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson


In the End The End (After the End #2) by Demitria Lunetta
Mirror X (The Van Winkle Project #1)  Kirri Thompson
Redemption (The Captive #5) by Erica Stevens




Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3.5) by Maggie Stiefvater
Prince of Thorns (Broken Empire #1) by Mark Lawrence
The People of Sparks (Book of Ember #2) by Jeanne DuPrau













7 comentarios:

Shoshanah on 26 de julio de 2014, 9:28 dijo...

I love the cover of The White Glove War. I'm not sure I've seen this book before, or heard of the series, but it definitely look intriguing. Happy reading!

Unknown on 26 de julio de 2014, 10:11 dijo...

Oh I want to read Sinner soooo bad! You have a great haul :)
Happy Reading
My STS

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm on 26 de julio de 2014, 15:30 dijo...

Amazing haul this week. I recently read We Were Liars and absolutely loved it, it was such a brilliant book. Mirror X is one I have been tempted by quite a lot, it looks really great. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

Anónimo dijo...

Nice haul, I keep seeing We Were Liars. I'm getting curious ;)

My new pretties :)

Aneta on 26 de julio de 2014, 20:19 dijo...

I picked up The Name of a Star this week too. Great Haul.
Here's my STS

Maria Behar on 27 de julio de 2014, 9:37 dijo...

You really got yourself a GREAT collection this week! WOW. I've been meaning to get "Brazen" and "The Name of the Star". And I see that you have "Redemption"!! I've read three books from that series, and I LOVE them! I didn't know another one had been released, so thanks for the heads-up!

The other books are all new to me, but I will definitely check them out! Hope you enjoy all your FAB new reads!!

Come on over and check out my STS:

http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2014/07/stacking-shelves-38-cephraels-hand.html#comment-form

Samantha on 28 de julio de 2014, 19:24 dijo...

I recently read We Were Liars and it was amazing.

Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It’d be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos