lunes, 28 de julio de 2014

Monday Book Recommendations (4)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 5:30

Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to decide so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend my some of favorite books.

The Inheritance Cycle

I have to admitt this was one of those book I got because there was going to be a movie, so being the snob I am I got the book just so I could point out everthing wrong with the movie (P. S. almost everything) it surpised me that I really enjoyed the book but you can hardly go wrong with dragons. My only complaint was that inmy opinion many things were left unresolved but apparently the author might write another book for this series and other books set in Alagaesia.


 Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle #1)
Eldest (The Inheritance Cycle #2)
Brisingr (The Inheritance Cycle #3)


Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle #4)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos