lunes, 7 de julio de 2014

Monday Book Recommendations (1)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 7:00
Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to decide  so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend my some of favorite books.

Under the Never Sky Trilogy By Veronica Rossi



This week I’m showcasing one of my all time favorite book series, I had such an amazing time reading these books and novellas; the author made me feel so many things both good and bad and wrote an amazing ending . 


Main series: 


Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1)  
Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky # 2)
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3)

These two are Novellas that you can skip but they are definately worth reading:


Roar and Liv (Under the Never Sky #.5)
Brooke (Under the Never Sky #2.5)




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos