jueves, 24 de julio de 2014

Feature and Follow (20)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 23:20

The Feature &and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks Feature:


What is your favorite tv series that you can watch over and over again on Netflix?
I have two go to series that I watch over and over are Friends and How I Met Your Mother. Both series are quite similar and I preffer the earlier seasons but they never fail to put me in a good mood.







5 comentarios:

Alison Can Read on 24 de julio de 2014, 23:43 dijo...

Hopping through. I haven't watched Friends in years. I enjoyed watching it when it first came on.
My FF

Unknown on 25 de julio de 2014, 0:07 dijo...

FRIENDS. I love Friends. Always good for a laugh.

I enjoy HIMYM on occasion. Not my favorite, although a ton of my friends love it!

New follower!

Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

Unknown on 25 de julio de 2014, 4:58 dijo...

How I Met Your Mother is awesome! As for Friends, I must confess I was never a big fan.

New Bloglovin follower. Here's my FF

Unknown on 25 de julio de 2014, 19:14 dijo...

I haven't watched any of those. New Bloglovin Follower
Here is my #FF

Megan Stuck on Reading on 25 de julio de 2014, 20:27 dijo...

I love them both but I can't bring myself to watch the last season of HIMYM.
New Follower
My FF

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos