domingo, 13 de julio de 2014

Book Recommendations (2)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 23:00




Monday is the day I choose what new books I’m going to start reading but I have so many books in my To Read Pile that sometimes it’s hard to decide so I have decided that on Monday mornings I’ll recommend my some of favorite books.

 It Girl


It Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar is a Gossip Girl spin off that focuses on the character Jenny Humphrey and her life in boarding school, you can read this serieswithout having to read the Gossip Girl books. This is one of those series that is my guilty pleasures and my go to books when I need something "easy" to read.


The It Girl (It Girl #1)
Notorious (It Girl #2)
Reckless (It Girl #3)


Unforgettable (It Girl #4)
Lucky (It Girl #5)
Tempted (It Girl #6)


Infamous (It Girl #7) 
 Adored (It Girl #8)
Devious (It Girl #9)


Classic (It Girl #10)

























0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos