viernes, 6 de junio de 2014

Feature and Follow (16)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 9:34

The Feature &and and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts,  of Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks Feature:

 What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.

This one is an easy one I have maby guiltypleasures both bookish and non bookish but here aremy personal fovorites:


DanceMoms is my tv guilty pleasure; I don't agree on how the teacher treats the kids or the behaviour of the mothers but I just love watching those littlegirls dance.


This is my all timefavorite, I could eat Nutella every day but I have to control myself.


5 comentarios:

Ericka on 6 de junio de 2014, 10:18 dijo...

Nutella is soooo good. I love them with pretzel sticks and triscuts. In fact I had some last night lol.
New follower Via Twitter

Here is my FF
http://highway-ya.blogspot.com/2014/06/feature-friday-5.html

Ericka @Highway-Y.A.

Alison Can Read on 6 de junio de 2014, 15:16 dijo...

Hopping through. I don't watch Dance Moms, partly because I think I'd be obsessed if I started. Love Nutella too.
My FF

Tracy on 6 de junio de 2014, 18:34 dijo...

Oh, Nutella... I love it so much that I can't have it in my house!

Here's my FF!

Britt on 6 de junio de 2014, 19:16 dijo...

Happy Ff! Bloglovin follower
❤ Brittany @
Please Follow me here

Diane Lynch on 10 de junio de 2014, 12:52 dijo...

Great guilty pleasures! I'm a new follower.
Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos