martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (22)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:36

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week is Top Ten Books CoversI would frame as artwork.

1) The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

 

2) The Selection Series by Kiera Kass


 3) Théâtre Illuminata Series by Lisa Mantchev


4) Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame


5) Encyclopedia of the Exquisite by Jessica Kerwin Jenkins


6) The Precious Stone Trilogy by Kersit Gier


7) New Soul Series by Jodi Meadows


8) Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge


9) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


10) The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushell



This was one of my favorite prompts, I had a lot of fun choosing the covers I would hang on my walls.
















3 comentarios:

Unknown on 6 de mayo de 2014, 11:42 dijo...

OMG I love the Eragon books! I mean, DRAGONS right!!! beautiful!! They would of made my list too but I was only choosing books that I have read. We do have one in common though :)
Come by and check it out on my Top Ten Covers @ Book Hangovers
xoxo Michelle

Coffee, Poems, and Other Inspiration on 7 de mayo de 2014, 10:26 dijo...

I have never heard of the Théâtre Illuminata series but the covers are gorgeous.

Sue @ Crushingcinders on 7 de mayo de 2014, 10:57 dijo...

Great choice. I love the Eragon covers.
http://crushingcinders.com/?p=723

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos