martes, 29 de abril de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (21)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:26

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week is Top Ten Books I would recommend based on TV shows I like:

1) If you like Star Crossed:

You might enjoy reading:

2) If you like The Tudors and Reign



I would recommend:


If you like Mean Girls:


You might like:



1 comentarios:

Unknown on 29 de abril de 2014, 10:00 dijo...

This was a hard one for me b/c I don't watch a lot of TV, if I do it's usually the cooking channels lol!
Thanks for sharing, I DO love The Tudors though, so I'll definitely look into Tarnish!
check out my TTT @Book Hangovers

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos