martes, 25 de marzo de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (18)

Publicado por Lina Jiménez en 8:19


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and The Bookish.  Each week a new top ten list is posted, and to participate all you have to do is fill in YOUR top ten for the list.
This week is Top Ten Bookish Things on my Bucket List.

1) Read all the books on my to read list

I know this is completly impossible since there are always going to be new books but how cool would it be to be able to say you've read all the books you wanted.

2) Go on a no budget book buying spree.

I love books but they can be a bit pricey sometimes so a huge dream of mine would be allowed to go to a bookstore and pick everything I wanted,

3) Organize my bookshelves.

There are five shelves in my apartment but only one is organized (even if it only makes sesnse to me); but the others are just a mess.

4) Start writting.

I have so many ideas in my head but none have ever made it to paper.

5) Meet J. K. Rowling

This one explains itself, she is my Queen.

6) Own a house with a library

If said house is located somewhere int the UK my life would be perfect.

8) Go on a bookish road trip

There have been so many amazing places are mentioned in books or are known for inspiring authors that create worlds of their own; I would love to mark a map and visit some of them.

9) Own physical copies of all my books.

I have 773 ebooks ( according to my Calibre library) andI would love to have those ebooks in papaerback or hardcover.

10) Get out of his reading slump I've been stuck in.

I don't know what caused it but I can't seem to find anybooks to read right now.


2 comentarios:

Unknown on 25 de marzo de 2014, 12:21 dijo...

I love your list!!! I'm the same way! All my ebooks, I want the actually books itself to put on my bookshelves. Bookshelves that I want in my huge library that I want one day! RIGHT!!! lol Oh yea and a bookish road trip!!! HELL YEA! Go around the country, stopping in at all the big libraries, all the old one, odd ones, ect....FUN FUN FUN!!!
Thanks for sharing Paulina!!!!
Check out my TOP TEN @ Book Hangovers Blabs Books

Anónimo dijo...

Oh my gosh, a no budget book buying spree??? That sounds both amazing and dangerous!!

I love how this is a Top 10 Tuesday! You may also want to link up to the original Bookish Bucket List, too!

Publicar un comentario

 

The Little Book Pixie Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos